Wednesday

Sometimes you're sitting around, it's freaking cold outside and you didn't buy any groceries...so you grab waht's left and make some survival food...and then it turns out to be f'ing delicious!


  • The Plan....to eat
  • The Problem....old veggies and no real gc's
  • The Solution.... whatevers left in the fridge, heat and bacon

As you can see...Broccoli, mushrooms, bacon and asparagus are rounding out this mix

Now as you can see, there isn't a lot of bacon in there. In fact this was the point in time where a heroine addict would lashout at their loved ones and steal the neighbours dog for a ransom attempt, that's how little bacon was available. Anyway, my hard times are not your concern, please though send bacon if you can, mail, drop off, pick up, I will be loving you like I say I do, only I really will be.

Now I'm not one for crappy asparagus, it get's that bitter nasty taste to it....and it makes your pee smell. However in this case it worked well, Two pieces left and the fridge was truly bare.

It was looking good...just needed something gooey on top

See....cheese makes it all come together! It was delicious if I do say so myself


No comments:


My blog is worth $2,000,000 The fat recipes are like gold.
How much is your blog worth?